Radial Accelerating Disk™ (RAD) technology was unveiled in the original X-Factor™ series as the first to feature dual density disc technology. More recently, this design premise emerged in the RAD4™ Core powering the Code™ series. With the new Intense, our R&D Team is taking it a step further with the new RAD-E™ Core. The “E” stands for ENERGY as the elongated ellipses near the pin increase the separation of mass as well as the potential energy of this dynamic beast.
- COVERSTOCK R3S Pearl Reactive
- WEIGHT BLOCK RAD-E™ Core
- FACTORY FINISH 1500-grit Polished
- BALL COLOR Lime/Black/White
- DUROMETER 73-75 Red D-Scale
- FLARE POTENTIAL 6'' Plus (High)
- FRAGRANCE Moroccan Mint
- WEIGHTS 12-16 lbs.