Hammer’s new Aggression CFI coverstock is so good, we couldn't come out with just one ball that featured it. The Rip’D will give you length through the front of the lane with explosive backend reaction while the Rip’D Solid will give you incredible mid lane traction with a continuous down lane motion.
Both balls feature the new Rip’D core, which is a combination of the successful Scandal and Gauntlet core shapes.
With Hammer’s patent pending carbon fiber infused coverstock and outer core, the Rip’D and Rip’D Solid carry Hammer’s industry leading three year warranty.
Hammer Tough Scrub is recommended to keep the Rip'D Solid performing at its best.
- COLOR Black/Gold/White
- REACTION Length with Aggressive Backend
- COVERSTOCK Aggression Hybrid CFI
- FACTORY FINISH 500/1000 Factory Finish Polish
- BEST LANE CONDITION Medium to Heavy Oil
- CORE Rip'D
- CORE TYPE Asymmetrical
- MASS BIAS .014
- AVAILABLE WEIGHTS 12-16 lbs
RG / DIFFERENTIAL
- #16 RG (2.49) Diff (.047)
- #15 RG (2.48) Diff (.054)
- #14 RG (2.50) Diff (.052)
- #13 RG (2.56) Diff (.030)
- #12 RG (2.63) Diff (.025)